Well people, I’m back. You can stop the weeping and gnashing of teeth. What a week! Here are some recaps:
1. I went to Lake Champion last week, as Hannah explained. My friend and fellow leader Emma and I were in a cabin with 12 Herndon High School girls. It was a blast. We zip line, and blob, and mountain bike, and sing, and learn about Jesus. It is so stinking fun.
2. I love Christian Bale. Not as exciting, but we watched Batman Begins on the bus back from camp and, come on, the guy is hot. Ever since Newsies I’ve had a crush…and its not going away.
3. One of my favorite quotes is from Heavyweights.
4. I’m a terrible farmer. I have plants on my backporch (tomatoes, zucchini, basil). It is all dead. All of it.
5. I went to my sweet friend Sara’s wedding on Saturday in Front Royal. It was beautiful. The highlight of the night? An epic dance party and a photo booth. Enough said.