I am heading to Colorado tomorrow, to Denver. I can’t say that Never Have I Ever been there before. I have had close friends living there since I was in college and have been to visit quite a few times. I love it there. I am SURE I will be doing things I have never done before when I am there. So stay tuned for excitement.
This past weekend I was in my friends Derek and Kelsey’s wedding. I lead with Derek and Kelsey at Mason and had such a great time celebrating with them. Here is a list of new things from the weekend.
1. Never had I ever stayed in Orange, VA. I know I must have driven through it before, but the place is beautiful.
2. Never had I ever eaten at a gas station 2 days in a row for lunch.
3. Never had I ever worn the cowboy boots i bought years ago. In fact, I forgot I had them. This does concern me a bit.
4. Never had I ever worn liquid eye liner. Honestly, I am now a bit obsessed. Welcome to 7th grade, Hannah.
5. Never had I ever seen such a relaxed bride. We had to change the location of the wedding, things weren’t what she thought and she didn’t spend one second flustered.
Congratulations Derek and Kelsey!