Lately I’ve been watching some old school movies. In honor of this trend, I wanted to list my top 10 (getting crazy) favorite old school movies. Here we go (in no particular order).
10. Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken– this is a lesser known winner, but I LOVE this movie. I cry, I laugh, I wish I could ride a horse blind like the leading lady in it. You need to see this if you haven’t already. It’s a winner.
9. My Best Friend’s Wedding– it’s weird to think that this movie is so old. I love Julia Roberts in it. I just watched this movie recently and laughed at the clothing choices, but it was still so great.
6. Newsies– Another Christian Bale winner! The music in this movie is so great. I really want to see the play now!
5. 10 Things I Hate About You– I just watched this last night. Ohhh, Joseph Gordon Levitt, I feel so creepy still loving you in this movie since you look like you’re about 15, but he is so adorable. I also wanted to be Kat all through high school. Who wouldn’t? She’s so cool and dresses in amazing baggy pants and platform flip flops.
3. Say Anything– Cutest movie ever. I LOVE them, and the song In Your Eyes. I can’t get enough of it.
2. A League of Their Own– Any movie that has a theme song by Madonna is my type of movie.
1. When Harry Met Sally– A classic. Who doesn’t love Meg Ryan?
This is the most random list of movies, but I love every one of them.