I love Spotify. Seriously. I hardly use I-tunes anymore, unless it is for a podcast of Car Talk. You wish I was kidding.
Spotify has helped me expand the music that I hear. My car is old school. I can’t attach my phone/ipod to it, so I listen to what is on the radio. My CD player skips like a jump roper.
Here some of my favorites. As previously noted, I am no music expert or cutting edge, these are just songs I can’t get enough of.
1. Classy girls. With a name like that, how can it go wrong. I love songs with funny ideas and this one has just that.
2. Once and Future Carpenter. It is good.
3. Lover. 1.hilarious word. 2. funky fresh beat.
4. Let your Love Grow Tall. Passion Pit.
5. Down in the Valley. The Head and the Heart. I would like for them to come to Washington soon. And the Lumineers.
Please enjoy my top 5 songs.