For those of you that know me well, you know I go through phases of obsession. Then one day, poof, it’s gone. Last year it happened with popsicles and LOST. The year before it was vodka sauce (sauce, not alcohol) and Parenthood on Netflix. Apparently I like things in large quantities until I can’t take it anymore. So for your viewing pleasure, these are my top 5 current obsessions in no particular order:
5. Popcorn. I can’t get enough. Every night I try to make myself not have it, but why not? One day soon I will not be able to stand it, so I might as well enjoy it while I can.
4. My Fitness Pal app. As Hannah explained yesterday, our small group is doing an 8 week health challenge, so we are tracking all of our calories and exercise on the app. You can also see how all of your friends are doing throughout the day. It’s my new Facebook.
3. Podcasts by Tim Keller. He really speaks the truth clearly and with depth. I always get something out of his sermons.
2. Hart of Dixie. I just watched two whole seasons in about a week and a half. Sad but true.
1. Ready for Love. This is a sad one, because it was CANCELED after only THREE episodes!! How is this possible? This show is pure gold. I’m just watching the remaining episodes with tears in my eyes…